German-to-English translation for medical devices and pharmaceuticals
Our translation services are specifically focused on German-to-English translation with an emphasis on medical devices and pharmaceuticals. Subject matter expertise spans: implantable devices, stents and leads, surgical lighting and tables, imaging equipment, radiation therapy delivery systems, electrocardiography, ablation systems, bioassays, immunotherapy, cleanroom technology, and pharmaceutical production.
We often hear that our finished English product reads better than the original. We're not surprised. In translation we have the benefit of leveraging knowledge from everyone in the room. The innovators, the collaborators, and the ever-curious translators.
What you can expect from us:
- Consistent use of proper terminology (with a special focus on client preference)
- State-of-the-art translation memory tools (MemoQ, SDL Trados Studio)
- Clear communication about all phases of the project and timely delivery
What you might not expect:
- Ongoing QA of the original text (our careful reading adds value)
- Support for re-writing areas that have proven difficult in the original
- Layout in Adobe InDesign after the translation has been released.
- A solid English language document that you can have translated into other languages for less cost